Statement of Faith
1. We Believe in one God; not three (the Godhead Trinity, consisting of three persons: God the Father, God the Son; God the Holy Spirit). All co-equal and eternally existent.
2. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ: in His virgin birth the incarnation. Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit. He was and is true God and true Man. We believe he was crucified, died, was buried, resurrected, and ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God.
3. We believe in the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. We believe it is a revelation from God. Revealed by the Holy Spirit unto Man. We believe it is the very integrity of God and final authority. We believe it is the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the Resurrection of the Body: of both the saved and the unsaved. A) The believer unto everlasting life and happiness. B) The unbeliever unto everlasting punishment and damnation.
5. We believe in a personal salvation of the lost only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. A) Salvation has been provided for all men through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. B) All men have sinned and come short of the glory of God and have need of salvation. C) We believe the only means of being saved and cleansed from sin is through a genuine new birth experience through repentance of faith in the blood of Jesus Christ. D) We believe the church of Jesus Christ consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
6. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit. Through the sanctifying power of the indwelling Holy Spirit and the Word of God the Believer is enabled to live in personal holiness of heart and life.
7. We believe in Divine Healing: Healing for the physical body has already been provided for us in the redemptive work oh Jesus Christ. Healing is available to every believer in answer to (1) Faith in the promises of God concerning healing covered in Gods Word. (2) Believing prayer. (3) Faith in the Name of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in water baptism. It is an outward sign of an inward work of grace and salvation already completed by faith in Jesus Christ.
9. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit: as a distinct and subsequent experience from the new birth. A) According to Acts 2:4 when believers were filled with the Holy Sprit they spoke with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. B) We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the manifestation of other tongues. We believe it is the will of God for all believers and that it is available to be received and manifested in the believers life by acting on Gods Word in faith.
10. We believe in the operation and manifestation of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit in the church with the evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit.
11. We believe in the observance of the Lords Supper partaking of it in a worthy manner outlined in 1 Corinthians, Chapter 11.
12. We believe in the hope of the personal, visible and imminent return of Jesus Christ to receive His blood-bought Church.
13. We believe in accordance with the Great Commission of Matthew 28 and Mark 16 in evangelization, mission work and discipleship.