One of the greatest honors for any believer is to lead someone who is lost to Jesus Christ.
There are many scriptures throughout the Bible that are helpful in bringing a person to the point of praying the prayer of salvation.
Here are just a few to aid and assist you:
1. Romans 5:12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned.
2. John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3. Ephesians 2:8-9. For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
4. John 1:12: But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name.
5. Romans 10:9-10: That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made until salvation.
When Adam sinned in the Garden, he caused all men born after him to be born in sin. A person is not a sinner because of acts of sin he or she commits but because of his/her birth. Humanity partook of the sin nature through Adams transgression.
A separation came between God and man as a result, and a man (a Redeemer) had to be sent into the earth to bridge the gap of that separation and bring mankind back into right relationship and fellowship with God again.
Jesus, Gods Son, was that Man. He was the only Man who could do it. When He came into the earth He came with a purpose. To destroy the works of the devil and redeem Man back into right relationship and fellowship with God though His substitutionary sacrifice at the Cross of Calvary.
Jesus fulfilled Gods plan of redemption and opened the way for humanity to walk in right relationship with God. It is that plan of redemption that is ours as Gods people to share with those who have yet to hear and receive it. The simpler the message of the Good News of this Gospel we share, the easier it is for people to understand and receive.
The Holy Spirit is the Revealer of the Truth. He will do His part to reveal it to the hearts of those who are lost as we do our part to share it with them. We have this opportunity now in this hour of the great Harvest of souls. Lets take advantage of it and be a part of thousands of young people and even whole families coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. By this we are fulfilling the will of God. He said in His Word that it is not His will that any should perish but that all should come to the knowledge of the Truth. We have His commission and the Greater One indwelling us to do the works of Jesus we have been commanded to do.
As we hear and obey the call of God to share Jesus Christ with others, God will do His part and bring them into the Kingdom in great glory!
Thank you for committing to this great opportunity!!!
Come prayed up and ready to Give and God will do the rest !!!!